Last Amendment: 2016-03-26
- All prices are subject to VAT for customers within the EU, except Switzerland.
- The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, SEPA - and Cash (offline only).
- In case of problems: explaining the issue in polite tone is ordinary fair enough to have it resolved.
- The European Union also offers Online Dispute Resolution: www.ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
- While the court of jurisdiction is located in Landshut, Bavaria, Germany, Europe.
- Software products are per default licensed for one application instance.
- The term “instance” is considered as combination of domain-name & network-interface.
- The license grants usage rights only – not anything else you might understand.
- Additional license configurations can be purchased separately – if desired.
- The default term of a granted usage license is one year.
- Custom developments are granted a timely unlimited license.
- Re-distribution is not permitted without any written and signed consent.
- “Application as a Service” providers require a volume-license.